March 13th, 2016 | 1pm - 4pm | Inn at Middletown
Proceeds from "Chocolate to the Rescue" benefit our Middlesex Family Shelter.
Click here for a printable mail-in ticket purchase form (PDF)
Help families and children experiencing homelessness while enjoying the region's finest chocolate
Sample mouthwatering chocolate delicacies from local restaurants, bakeries, caterers, and chocolatiers
Observe judging from a panel of culinary experts
Bid on an array of silent auction items
Vote for your favorite chocolate creation
Sponsorships available: For more information call Linda at (203) 401-4400 x 150
Click here for sponsorship information(PDF)
View photos from the 13th Annual Chocolate to the Rescue on Facebook HERE.
At the beautiful Inn at Middletown, located at 70 Main Street, Middletown, CT.
Master of Ceremony
Jim Masters, TV and Radio Personality
2016 participants include:
more to come!
- Joan Gordon, restaurant review writer for the Norwich Bulletin
- Tommy Juliano, Pastry Chef, formerly of Community Table, On20, & Food Network's Sweet Genius
- Priscilla Martel, All About Food
- Chef Chris Prosperi, Metro Bis Restaurant
- Lee White, food editor and restaurant reviewer for more than 25 years
Guilford Savings Bank
Rose & Kiernan
CHEF de PARTIE:
Community Health Center
Engineered Handling Systems, Inc.
O&G Industries, Inc.